Research & Development Executive – PUCHONG
- Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to participate Exhibition
1. Plan, manage, and complete projects to design, develop, formulate new and optimize existing and new products with necessary shelf life and sensory characteristics in within designated time frame.
2. To prepare sample as per sales or customer request and conduct sensory evaluation, basic laboratory tests & shelf life test.
3. To conduct a product survey as needed and propose new ideas & product concepts for launch in the market.
4. Keep abreast of latest technologies and products. Responsible to review market trends and work in tandem with marketing to close any conceptual gap and to promote future products.
5. Responsible in raw material assessment (new source supplier/ new sample approaches).
6. Provide technical support to business unit when necessary especially process / product trouble shooting.
7. Responsible in maintaining proper documentation / system (R&D).
8. To support production trial run at factory
9. To perform ad hoc tasks assigned by superior from time to time
Job Requirements: –
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Research & Development, Formulation or related field is required for this position.
- Possess good planning, organization and analytical skills to excel in multi-tasking.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and analytical mind in problem-solving.
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/research-development-executive-5583290?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5583290§ionRank=6&token=0~d08fc1a5-3492-4901-a5e9-bb711810e2e3&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab