Personal Assistant – KUALA LUMPUR
Working directly with our CEO/Founder, the Personal Assistant is expected to provide support on both administrative and personal matters. The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for all internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO between other team members and external contacts. The Personal Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of tasks with utmost discretion and be able to travel with the CEO regularly. You will always be on the go depending on the CEO’s schedule thus it is not a remote job.
The Personal Assistant is expected to complete a wide variety of professional administrative tasks for the CEO, including but not limited to the following:
- Managing an ever-changing calendar of meetings and appointments
- Organizing travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for the CEO
- Handling visa applications and any necessary travel documentation for the CEO
- Ensuring that the CEO’s meetings are prompt and that he is reminded and aware of his schedule the night before, at the start of every day, and 30 minutes before the meeting
- Handling a wide variety of ad-hoc tasks that the CEO may assign at any time
The Personal Assistant is also expected to manage the CEO’s lifestyle and ensure that all daily necessities are prepared for his convenience as he has a busy day-to-day:
- Arranging three meals a day adhering to specific dietary requirements
- Ensuring that necessary supplements and medications are prepared daily and taken by the CEO
- Keeping track of the CEO’s health and well-being (this includes ensuring all necessary vaccinations and annual health screenings are arranged and completed)
- Responsible for organizing and packing the CEO’s personal belongings for travel
- Reminding the CEO if there are any pending tasks that he has not attended to and overseeing them to completion
- You will be required to live in a different city or country every month – approximately 11 months of the year, you will be away from your home country.
- It is preferred for the candidate to have no family or personal commitments.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Tech-savvy and travel-savvy, able to navigate in different countries well
- Two years of PA experience.
- Must be able to speak and read English and Chinese for smoother communication as our CEO is frequently staying in China
Why work with us?
- Be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology
- Competitive salary paid in any currency or cryptocurrency of your choosing (including our tokens/equity so you can capitalize on the exponential growth of our startup with the possibility to achieve financial freedom).
- Fast-paced, challenging, faced with different daily issues – Life never gets boring in a start-up environment.
- Work with an international company & team.
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/personal-assistant-11108073/origin/sg?jobId=jobstreet-sg-job-11108073§ionRank=5&token=0~d08fc1a5-3492-4901-a5e9-bb711810e2e3&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab