Account / Secretary Executive – KUALA LUMPUR
- Free parking
- Friendly environment
- Assist for daily accounting duties and ensure accounting records and systems comply with the Company’s policies, compliance with relevant accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Prepare and handle daily account transaction/cash flow.
- Assist and prepare full sets of accounts, handling & monitoring on account payable and account receivable and collections
- Perform payment processing function such as preparing banking transactions (both online and manual).
- To perform general secretarial task and function and able to meet tight deadlines
- Provide daily general administrative support to ensure the smooth running of day-to day office and business operations activities.
- Maintain efficient proper filling system.
- Preparing & issuing of quotation, DOs, Invoices, POs, faxing, photocopy and scanning
- Liaise with internal department on related administrative matters
- Responsible and ensure relevant business licenses being obtained and renewed in timely manner
- Able to maintain confidentiality with high level of commitment and initiative.
- Responsible for any other ad-hoc reports and function as and when assign by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Secretary, or Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in administrative works and basic accounting knowledge
- Independent and able to work under pressure and multitasking environment.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Responsible, meticulous and possess good working attitude.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/account-executive-5583342?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5583342§ionRank=2&token=0~d08fc1a5-3492-4901-a5e9-bb711810e2e3&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab