Account Executive – SELANGOR
- Knowledge Improvement (HRDF)
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
- Prepare monthly billing statements to customer.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Possess degree or equivalent in accounting.
- Fresh Graduate; With working experience is preferred.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Words & computerized accounting system (AUTOCOUNT) is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good organization skills and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, meticulous, team player and possesses self-initiative.
- Start from 12 days Annual Leave
- Outpatient Medical
- Group Hospitalization
- Career Progression and Development
- Leave (Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, etc)
- Benefit (Marriage, Childbirth, etc)
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/account-executive-5583309?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5583309§ionRank=9&token=0~d08fc1a5-3492-4901-a5e9-bb711810e2e3&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab