Document Administrator – KUALA LUMPUR
Position Title: – Document Administrator
We’re Hiring – Join the OLEOLOGY Asia Team
Are you looking to be a part of Australia’s Leading Water Treatment Company as a Document Administrator?
Full Time, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
OLEOLOGY is a Perth-based company that’s committed to creating cleaner water for our clients throughout Australia and New Zealand. We offer advanced oil and hydrocarbon removal solutions that make discharging and recycling water quicker, simpler, and more cost-effective. Work closely with the Director, Paul Callaghan to learn about the newest technology and adapt your skills to the leading treatment designs in the Australasian region.
The position of Document Administrator is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. The role centres on diligently working with various cross functional teams to support transmittal, receiving, tracking, numbering, sorting, filing and storage of documents (in varying formats i.e., pdf, dwg etc). OLEOLOGY has a fast-growing team looking for other motivated administrators to join this exciting new opportunity as part of the company’s expansion in setting-up a new office based in Malaysia.
You Should Have:
• Diploma or Trade Certificate in Business Administration or similar field.
• At least 2 Year (s) demonstrated experience as a document control/ project administrator role in Resources, Manufacturing or Engineering.
• Good understanding on document control processes in project/ construction document control system, workflows, procedures and work instructions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams including, vendors and fabricators.
• Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Take ownership of existing document processes and implement progressive improvements to improve overall document control processes and procedures.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for tracking completion of documents and updating registers.
- Maintain document integrity, sensitivity (with intellectual property docs) and accuracy (version update), reducing the risks of errors and/or late submissions.
- Notify respective personnel of updated document versions and ease access.
- Works with documents (in various formats i.e., doc, dwg, pdf) within cross functional teams including Vendors, Fabricators and Consultant groups.
Bonus points if you have
- Clerical or administrative role experience preferred, but not essential
- Proactive individual with a strong passion for document management.
- Demonstrate capacity to learn new skills and advance to project coordinator.
Why Join Our Team?
- Water is a significant element to industry & community
- Work with leading edge water treatment technology and R&D
- Develop Specialist skills in critical & significant industries
- A strong, supportive and close-knit team – co-working with colleagues in multiple location across Perth, Brisbane, Malaysia and India
- Inviting & accommodating work environment
- A part of Australasia’s fast-growing Environmental Water Engineering company
- Interact with industry professionals at social business events
We develop long-term relationships with our team and our clients.
Take this opportunity to be a part of our pioneering team in joining our new engineering office in Malaysia.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/document-administrator-5577899?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5577899§ionRank=6&token=0~09836588-cc8a-485e-b722-def00341df60&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab