Senior Costing Executive (Contract) – JOHOR BAHRU
The Senior Costing Analyst position is a key detailed oriented position within the plant operation. This position is usually held by a qualified accountant and acts as a key analyst for the plant. This position is responsible for key data analysis and standard costing of the plant. Responsibility will extend beyond general accounting duties to include overall plant business analysis. As a developmental role, this position usually directs the activities of other plant personnel in various capacities.
- Acting as a business partner to the Business Unit Production Manager.
- Proactively and constructively providing guidance to improve operation performance and thus achieving cost competitiveness.
- Manage and control manufacturing variances incl. efficiency/waste/labor/material usage variances. Ensure inventories accuracy through cycle count
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly plant’s operational and financial performance reporting.
- Ensure accurate standard costing being maintained.
- Capable in simulating product costing to support new innovation project via good BOM and production process understanding.
- Prepare and analyze plant’s operational and financial performance on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparing plant variance outlooks, lead annual standards cost review process, and assist in various facets of the plant budgeting process.
- Analysis and forecast of manufacturing variances & common cost on monthly basis.
- Ensure provision and accrual are recorded based on Accounting procedures and Policies.
- Carry out monthly SOX Controls procedures
- Track, validate and monitoring of Continuous Improvement / Cost savings projects.
- Miscellaneous Analysis: any ad hoc task as assigned by management.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy/Finance. ACCA, CIMA or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years experience in manufacturing accounting (good understanding of standard costing and variance analysis). Preferably in multi-national manufacturing environment
- SAP system exposure is a must.
- Ability to work independently under fast pace environment with minimal supervision
- Team player and able to communicate effectively in both English and Bahasa
- Integrity and able to provide objective decision to improve P&L
- Good business sense, committed and responsible in meeting deadline
- Proactive and problem solving mindset
- Knowledge of US GAAP (Generally accepted accounting principles), SOX and financial policies/control
- SAP or equivalent ERP system exposure is a must.
- Good Microsoft Excel analytic skills
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/senior-costing-executive-contract-5569875?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5569875§ionRank=5&token=0~9143ba0a-d3ef-4579-ba61-f8293d7f9f4f&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab