Assistant Executive, Enforcement – CYBERJAYA
- Excellent benefits
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Opportunity for enhanced learning
To ensure that all investigation activities are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws under the purview of MCMC and within the prescribed timeline, with the ultimate objective, to achieve successful prosecution.
- Assist the Investigating Officers (IO’s) in submitting information requests to the relevant agencies to complete the investigation process.
- Participate in surveillance and raiding operations to ensure the completeness of the operation task within stipulated timeline and accordance to the relevant laws, SOP, and guidelines.
- Responsible in exhibit management to ensure comprehensive registering of the exhibit, exhibit disposable and the chain of evidence.
- Assist IO’s in serving charge, summon, compound, warning letter and enforcement notice to suspect.
- Participate in joint operation/taskforce with other law enforcement agencies to facilitate investigation.
- Responsible for executing other related enforcement tasks, reports, meetings to ensure successful enforcement action accordance to the relevant laws, SOP, guidelines.
- Provide advice to internal departments and state regulatory officers related to operation matters, responsible to ensure that the advice, information, response, activities, and documentation are in accordance with the legal provision.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Recognized Diploma in Law, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent or other related qualifications from recognized university with minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably n enforcement, regulatory or compliance.
- High degree of interest in investigation/enforcement work.
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks and applications.
- Knowledge of security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of telecommunications network and applications.
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Possess good writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Additional language is value added.
- Sense of urgency in making deliverables.
- Protecting confidentiality of information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own and team members’ workload.
- Probing nature, analytical and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Present self in a confident and professional manner.
- Motivated, energetic, equipped with proactive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Solid judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent team player
- Result oriented and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Candidate must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/assistant-executive-enforcement-5569186?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5569186§ionRank=1&token=0~9acae675-e4c0-458e-bef5-c5095eec3eb7&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab