Logistics Executive – IPOH, PERAK
- 5 day work week
- Bonus & Annual increment
- Friendly team
Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Arrange delivery based on SMO
- Issue D/O for delivery and issue packing list to the store department for goods loading
- Check DO printed by account and dispatch to the lorry driver
- Handle all import and export marine insurance policy
- Issue product job sheet to production department and follow up stock availability against with Company LPO for collection
- Verify the creditors invoice, transporters, insurance, check all the lorry driver returned DO
- Record lorry driver itineraries and report once a month
- Issue CA to warehouse and suppliers to arrange in stock
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Able to communcate in Mandarin as some paperwork and counter-parties speak Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field or clerical / administration position is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Independent, Fast Learner, Multi-task, Communication Skills
- Preferably Entry Level specialised in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/logistics-executive-5567473?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5567473§ionRank=6&token=0~9acae675-e4c0-458e-bef5-c5095eec3eb7&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab