Business Analyst Assistant Manager -JOHOR BAHRU
- 5 days work week with good work life balance
- Career Progression
- Attractive Company Benefits
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing business processes, understanding the needs and objectives of stakeholders, and translating these into effective solutions. Your primary focus will be to identify opportunities for improvement, recommend and implement business solutions, and ensure that projects meet their intended goals and objectives.
- Collect and documents business requirements from client.
- Analyze business needs across various IT projects.
- Gather and document user requirements effectively.
- Transform business requirements into data requirements through the process of data modelling and documentation.
- Develop and deploying interactive dashboards using Power BI to convert business insights to effective decision making.
- Generate comprehensive reports and insights on business performance such as sales results, budgets, forecasts, KPI and deliver presentations.
- Review and analyze existing systems and data including financial system, Point-of-Sales system, Franchise Management System for its effectiveness and drive for system enhancements, upgrades and modifications
- Work closely with team members and offer them mentor ship and technical solutions such as dashboard development and SQL queries.
- Offer solutions to business challenges and ensure successful project delivery.
- Participate in post-implementation support and change management.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects related to business analysis.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Mathematic Statistics, Finance, IT and other relevant field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position; or a combination of working experience in BI Tools.
- Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, BI Tools and broad range of statistical software.
- and business analyst field in commercial industry.
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and take immediate response action on the issues.
- Advance analytical background, support operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends.
- Ability to implement strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Possess a solid understanding of information technology and have the ability to conceptually relate technology to business needs.
- A systematic thinker with the ability to understand the holistic picture and complex considerations.
- Ability to present complex ideas and solutions in a structured manner.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/business-analyst-assistant-manager-5567012?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5567012§ionRank=16&token=0~8a190ce9-e3d7-4ea0-9425-7894fbceac45&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab