Senior/Junior Accounts Executive – JOHOR BAHRU
- Career advancement opportunities
- Annual performance bonus
- Enjoy work-life balance
Profectant is a one-stop for all your accounting needs for more than 10 years. Our company has successfully helped enterprises with their financial accountability around the nation, notably in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru.
In line with our business growth, we are seeking for an experienced and detail-oriented Accountant to join our team. You will get the opportunity to lead a rapidly developing and constantly growing accounting firm. Your primary role is to lead, manage and prepare monthly financial related reports.
What do we need you to do?
- You will be responsible to handle multi legal entities’ full sets of accounts
- You will need to lead and work with the team to perform accounts payable and accounts receivable, perform monthly account reconciliations, and monitor general ledger transactions
- You will ensure monthly, quarterly, yearly closing of accounts are timely and accurate
- You will be responsible to review and prepare financial statements and support the annual statutory audit (month-end financial close, tax filing/reporting, and compliance with the local tax authority)
- You will need to provide financial information to clients in the preparation of annual budget/forecasts
- You will ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
- Collect and analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
What do we need from you?
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with qualified certification
- At least 2 years of accounting firm experience
- Able to do the full-set account independently
- Experience to lead at least 2-3 accountants is an added advantage
- Proficiency in spoken Mandarin as you need to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Corporate secretarial and experience working with XERO or other accounting software is an added advantage
- Meticulous with a good level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must
What will you get when you join us?
- We practise normal working hours from Monday to Friday so that you can spend quality time on weekends with your family and friends
- We value your hard work and your dedication to the company. Performance bonus will be provided on annual basis
- We care about your health and wellbeing. Thus, we provide medical and hospitalization coverage when the time comes
- Worry less on your travelling expenses as transport and accommodation allowance is provided
- We support all your working needs – You will be provided with your own laptop, and you will be working in an office with modern pantry
- People development is highly important to us. We will support your education training such as MIA to equip you with the skills so that you can do well in your role
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/senior-junior-accounts-executive-5564608?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5564608§ionRank=2&token=0~8f6aeaba-1698-4782-a0ab-2a32366d3e00&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab