ENGINEERING MANAGER – RAWANG
- Plan, Manage, and execute Capex & Opex related project in line with company direction, timeline and budget.
- To lead and develop Engineering & Maintenance Department to support company growth across the board on the existing and new business diversification.
- To lead, manage all engineering related activities including breakdown and preventive maintenance (PM) program for machinery, equipment, and facilities and provide solution to improve implementation.
- To develop Plant Risk Assessment as part of asset management, evaluate, reduce, or eliminate potential risk while maintaining record/registration/approval with local authority.
- Managing contractor, ensure full compliance with company standard operating procedures (SOP) while protect company interest at all times.
- To set Department objective, key performance indicator, analyze lead and lag factor and take the necessary action align with company objective.
- To review plan and oversee project and process improvement by data and feasibility study, offer an effective solution responsibly to minimize plant downtime including to prepare tender document, project approval, installation, testing and handover.
- Developing maintenance talent and ensure it is fully equipped with sufficient know how skill, able to work independently with full responsibility toward achieving zero downtime while ensuring it is equipped with the right tool for the right job and promote a good team building across all department.
- To develop standard operating procedures (SOP), ensure full implementation and adjust according to the situation if the need arise. Ensuring safety not be compromised across all engineering discipline.
- To prepare management report related to engineering activity.
- To execute cost saving relates project timely and any other new initiative as per management instruction within technical expertise and capability.
- Personnel and project management skills
- Expert-level knowledge of sector technology and processes
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership, teambuilding, and mentoring skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data analytics skills and experience
- Attention to detail
- Organizational, planning, and documentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages simultaneously
- Experience using computer-aided design (CAD) platforms
- Experience using System Applications and Products (SAP) software
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/engineering-manager-5562874?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5562874§ionRank=1&token=0~4621f87d-7dc7-4d27-bdaa-25a9389c40f5&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab