Office Administrative – RAWANG
- High work opportunity exposure
- Prepare and maintain documents.
- Ensure the documents are managed in strict confidentiality.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, processes, systems and procedures.
- Ensure proper filing of documents and records.
- Monitor and update reports.
- Ability to multitask and priorities daily workload.
- Any other tasks/ ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Rawang, Selangor
- Candidates must have at least SPM/Diploma.
- Able to perform work independently, hardworking, confident, interpersonal skills and good attitude.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as required.
- Must have a serious learning attitude
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5541877&fr=49&jobId=5544216&job_id=5544216&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI94aau7TWgQMVViWDAx0VaAVbEAAYASAAEgJFsvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~913d7abc-c399-4dd9-bb99-8a7b284ad1a1&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D