Hostel Warden – Klang/Port Klang
- Registered under Responsible Business Alliance (RBA)
- Attractive Remunerations and Benefits
- Fortune 500 Company
Available Vacancy : 2
- To arrange and make pre and post hostel arrangement for workers
- To coordinate and ensure the hostel are in good conditions and meet the expectation of the workers
- To enforce hostel policies, rules and regulations to ensure a harmonious living environment
- To conduct regular checks to ensure compliance with hostel guidelines
- To coordinate maintenance and repairs to ensure that hostel facilities are in good working condition
- To provide and make arrangement to ensure the hostel are well equipped such as basic amenities and necessities for living
- To make prompt payment for the rent hostels monthly
- To monitor and consolidate the utilities bills
- To assists the Superior in compiling management reports, budget, and other activities as required from time to time relative with hostel management.
- To support other functions e.g Administrative
- Min requirement : STPM/ SKM / Diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- Working Experience at least 1 to 3 years
- Posses own transport and willing to travel when required.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure to meet project deadline.
- Computer Literate
- Able to work in team and work in independently
- Able to work in fast-paced plant manufacturing environment.
APPLY AT :-https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5532119&fr=49&jobId=5534458&job_id=5534458&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIp-_Dj9O9gQMVZBCDAx3TYgmUEAAYASAAEgKwZfD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet&token=0~18aaac48-1fea-4871-91cc-ec3d9a754123&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D