Warehouse Executive – SHAH ALAM / SUBANG
- To manage all warehouse operations and administrative, especially in receiving incoming materials, accurate out-going deliveries, storage utilization, third party warehouse management and devanning activities to meet production and customers’ requirements.
- To manage all goods receiving, unstuffing & storage activities with minimal supervision.
- To manage an accurate inventory system and conduct regular cycle counts.
- To organize, direct and control manpower and cleaning of equipment to meet production schedules, quality and targets.
- To train, develop and motivate staff to achieve high performance standards.
- Proficient in SAP and WMS systems.
- To optimize operation efficiency and reduce wastage, prioritize hygiene and good housekeeping practices.
- To propose methods for continuous improvements in process & operational efficiency.
- To initiate problem-solving and trouble-shooting processes and reduce warehouse operation related problems and delays.
- To prepare devanning & inventory and consumption reports.
- To coordinate with Logistics & Production on raw material receiving and deliveries to meet demand supply
- Responsible for traceability of the work orders and inventory control.
- Perform any other job/function that may be assigned by the superior.
- Degree/Diploma or Certificate in Warehouse Management, or other disciplines
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, packaging and warehousing
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar function, preferably from similar industry.
- Hands on experience with SAP (Warehouse Management Module).
- Familiar with manufacturing warehousing concept.
- Good communication and supervisory skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
APPLY AT :-