Admin Executive – KUALA LUMPUR
- Great Place for Career Progression
- Wellness Benefits
- Medical and Outpatient Benefits
In Herlo Consultancy Sdn Bhd, we value all our employees and will endeavor to create a safe and positive working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We recognize the need for flexibility of operations dictated by rapidly changing economic and other conditions. It is our belief that our employees are honest and trustworthy and should be treated with respect and confidence.
You will be a key participant in our business team, your strong administrative support is essential to the success of our team operations. You are a true believer that administrative work is not just a mundane task but is the foundation of every successful business.
- Wellness Benefits
- Outpatient Claims for you and your dependents
- Attendance Bonus
- Public Holidays Entitlement (All Federal & State Holidays)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Excellence Awards to recognize employees’ performance
- Employee Referral Scheme
So what will you be doing?
- Perform the full spectrum of coordination and administrative duties.
- Performing data entry tasks.
- Responsible for following up with outstanding daily payments.
- Consolidating client data for reviews and conveying it to relevant personnel for the necessary follow-up.
- Coordinate to perform data entry tasks for new signed up and convey the information to relevant personnel for the necessary follow-up.
- Responsible for generating both the pre-route and delivery route plan daily according to the stipulated timeline.
- Responsible for handling and replying to incoming emails and dropping clients’ necessary reminders monthly.
- Assist the Customer Service team to reply Facebook queries when necessary.
- Data entry of required information into relevant databases and spreadsheets promptly.
- Keep records of necessary customer and team interactions and enter all information required into the company database and official WA group chats.
- Hold high esteem for the quality of your work and ensure all work is done and completed according to the set-out timeline.
We do have a few job requirements that we will love to be upfront with you.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin (to communicate with mandarin-speaking clients)
- Great computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Google Sheets.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Attentive to details
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as training will be provided.
- Able to work on weekend shifts
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice is preferred.
If you have read till now, and believe that the above describes you. What are you waiting for, your career is awaiting you!
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5514051&fr=49&jobId=5516390&job_id=5516390&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIltPPnbuXgQMVCX4rCh1VwAg9EAAYASAAEgKAKvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~7bee729f-e20b-4d3d-8789-89fb38eb45a3&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D