ADMIN ASSISTANT – RAWANG
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5509060&fr=49&jobId=5511399&job_id=5511399&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIltPPnbuXgQMVCX4rCh1VwAg9EAAYASAAEgKAKvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~7bee729f-e20b-4d3d-8789-89fb38eb45a3&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D