Cash Management Analyst (Open for graduates) – CYBERJAYA
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Good career development
The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL Global Finance Service Centre (GFS). As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities.
About the role:
- Reconcile bank transactions (Upload daily bank account statement, reconcile all daily bank receipts/ payments in bank accounts including journal postings for bank related transactions in accordance with company policies)
- Analyzing and rectify issues or enquiries, such as bank account variances or any other item pertaining to transaction within the entities supported, activity analysis for country finance commentary.
- Resolve cash management related issues and disputes or escalate as required.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation, loading into Certification, monitoring/ clearing aged items, attend balance sheet review calls with stakeholders if required.
- Stakeholder management includes collaboration with all parties (including country finance, controllerships, business finance, other GFS team, system experts, Group Finance etc) in handling daily/ ad hoc matters relating to entities supported.
- Continuously drive for improvement & streamline processes within cash management function
- Act as escalation point for any issues involving month end, quarter, year-end close. Monitor and manage issues, escalations and/or exceptional handling requests
- Understand and ensure compliance with Experian policies and be the first line of defense/ Gatekeeper of the books
- Manage day-to-day operation and month end close to ensure deadlines and deliverables are submitted accurately and on time
- Provide support to internal & external Audit process and in accordance to accounting standard. Ensure compliance with all requirements encompassing data integrity and evidence of process and accuracy.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager to meet financial reporting requirements and/or other projects
- Respond/ handle ad-hoc requests/ divestments/ acquisitions in a timely and professional manner
More About You:
- Minimum Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent OR maximum of 1 year of working experience in accounting
- Good communicator, confident in interacting with all levels of individuals across a variety of internal functions (remote or on site) with excellent interpersonal skill to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Possess accounting & analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous situations
- A continuous improvement mind-set and experience in process improvement will be an added advantage
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5513681&fr=49&jobId=5516020&job_id=5516020&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIltPPnbuXgQMVCX4rCh1VwAg9EAAYASAAEgKAKvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~7bee729f-e20b-4d3d-8789-89fb38eb45a3&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D