Pre-Preparatory School Administrator – JOHOR BAHRU
- Very best traditions of one of the finest British boarding school
- Passionate, innovative and happy working community
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Helping clients or customers (parents) if they have any questions
- Organising files; pupil records, welcome packs, etc.
- Directing visitors to their desired place
- Making appointments for staff
- Responding to all inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Schedule meetings and help manage calendars
- Answer phone calls and emails and take messages
- Help with daily time management
- Support Pre-Prep staff as appropriate
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Liaise with maintenance/Estates staff
Ideal Candidate Profile
- The successful candidate is expected to have a flexible, hands-on approach to the role, excellent attention to detail and to be confident and approachable in dealing with staff, parents and other stakeholders.
- Essential skills include excellent written and oral communication abilities, a willingness to be flexible and a capacity to show initiative. This position demands professionalism and discretion of the highest order.
- The successful candidate should be able to relate well to people at all levels, be calm and confident under pressure, have a good sense of humour and be able to work as part of a team.
- The successful candidate will be a key player in the life and future of one of South East Asia’s leading independent schools.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Excellent proficiency in languages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels particularly when using the telephone.
- Ability to prioritise own and other work.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision, whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
Closing Date: Friday, 22nd September 2023
An application will not be considered unless the application form is completed. We will send the application form to the shortlisted candidates.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5512968&fr=49&jobId=5515307&job_id=5515307&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI88mBsPGUgQMV13R9Ch196gBIEAAYASAAEgJ3evD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~0617e7d1-f7c6-4ec6-95ec-e2a6964dfc62&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D