HR Personnel – for KL Main Office – KUALA LUMPUR
- Positive work culture and environment
- Promote vibrant with work life balance
- Perform necessary administrative tasks in the Human Resources Section, such as staff management on attendance and leave applications.
- Complete human resource related tasks on a daily basis and provide support to the Human Resources Section.
- Assist in the implementation of HR policies & procedure established by the management and support Franchisees on HR related guidelines.
- Support to maintain and processes accurate personnel records and filing system to be in line with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and full confidentiality on all HR information.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Human Resources.
- An eye for details and is meticulous at all times with highly committed positive work attitude.
- Independent to plan and carry out assigned duties diligently with ability to handle multitasking.
- Knowledge of Employment Act 1955 and Statutory requirements.
- Proficient in both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Words applications.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen
All positions and remuneration package will commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting your detailed resume with expected salary and contact number.
SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED THROUGH EMAIL
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5507588&fr=49&jobId=5509927&job_id=5509927&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI7ZewloGEgQMVZxWDAx2BNgp7EAAYASAAEgJJuPD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~bbad38e8-3cfa-4f7a-8b97-81c1c85bdd65&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D