Protégé Program – External Communications (12 months program) – KUALA LUMPUR
Role Description & Responsibilities
- The purpose of Protégé Program is to support the External Communications function by fulfilling administrative and operational duties to the manager and Corporate Affairs department.
- Well-versed in a variety of software such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documentation, maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Liaise with internal stakeholder in other departments and with external contacts.
- Assist Line Manager in External Communications projects and implementation
- Assist in the management of digital platforms such as the corporate website and social media
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in any field with CGPA 3.5 and above
- Preferably specialized in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration
- Able to work independently, results-oriented, diligent, and self-motivated
- A team player with strong spoken & written skills in English
- Experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Career Exposure Department:
- External Communications, Corporate Affairs
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales#LI-PFE-
APPLY AT :- https://pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PfizerCareers/job/Malaysia—Kuala-Lumpur/Protg-Program—External-Communications–12-months-program-_4885667