Office Administration Executive – KUALA LUMPUR
• Coordinate the day-to-day administrative activities for office.
• Negotiates the purchase and maintenance of office supplies and equipment.
• Provide information to other partners, departments and external party and maintains effective working relationships.
• Processes documents efficiently and accurately, maintain confidential company information
• Organizes and maintains filing systems.
• Sorts and distributes mail for the department. Involved in budget and expenses control.
• Represent the company to liaise with local authorities.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, and Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management studies or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work in Berjaya Times Square.
At least have 2 years related experience in administration work.
Have a driving license
Written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
Proficiency with office applications, and attitude of learning new systemsCompany
Starbucks® in Malaysia is operated by Berjaya Starbucks Coffee Company Sdn Bhd., a licensee of Starbucks Coffee International. From its first store opening in Kuala Lumpur on 17 December 1998, Starbucks has expanded nationwide and has currently more than 269 stores throughout Malaysia. Now reaching our 20th year of operation, Starbucks has grown not only to become the favorite coffee place for Malaysians but also a productive member of communities across the country.
Starbucks Malaysia continues to be recognized for its outstanding training and development programs through awards such as ‘Investment in People’ at the Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards 2018 (AREA 2018), and ‘Top Companies to Work for in Asia’ at the Asia Corporate Excellence and Sustainability awards in 2017. This is a testament the continuous enrichment Starbucks provides through its training and education programmes, such as the Coffee Master certification program, which acknowledges the proficiency and skill in all things coffee.
APPLY AT :- https://candidates.myfuturejobs.gov.my/search-jobs/description?jobId=2b5048da9c2b4765ac548bf65dcc4b4e