Accountant / Senior Finance Executive – SELANGOR
- Open office
- Easy accessible via public transport
- Nice environment
- Overseeing and reviewing works done by the finance team.
- Ensuring timeline is met for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Prepare financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- To assist in handling income tax and GST matters
- Experience in preparing group consolidation accounts will be an advantage
- Budgeting and forecasting for the business.
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents.
- Looking into strengthening current internal control and process improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5394270&fr=49&jobId=5396616&job_id=5396616&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs&token=0~294027bc-5eae-4c9e-a97b-bd24c5a6d9a3&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D