IT Support (Data Analyst) – Klang/Port Klang
1. Capturing and recording important data
- Taking existing data from a separate document and inputting it into Excel
- Creating a financial strategy or budgeting plan from scratch and typing it into Excel
- Transferring a schedule from an outside source and rebuilding it in Excel
- Using shortcuts and formula functions
- If you’re gathering data scattered throughout another Excel spreadsheet, this function can help you locate it and quickly transfer it to your current spreadsheet.
3. Building charts and graphs
4. Sorting and filtering data
5. Utilizing pivot tables
- When you need to summarize large quantities of data, you can use a pivot table to group and reorder these findings in a way that makes it easier to organize.
- You can categorize different number sets and list them accordingly to make it easier to sort through and find the information you’re searching for.
- You can segment various numbers and data by date, percentage or any other variable you desire.
- Recognize and resolve system related problems
- Work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines.
- Willing to Work extra hours
- Work under pressure
- The ability to push yourself forward, stay motivated, and manage multiple responsibilities at once by focusing on one task while keeping track of others
- Be punctual on timing
- Work initiative behavior & positive work attitude is preferred.
- Proficient in using Pivot Table, VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5393299&fr=49&jobId=5395645&job_id=5395645&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs&token=0~ead2fc8e-277b-4d14-9208-6320e36342c6&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D