IT OFFICER – KUALA LUMPUR
- Professional development
- Opportunities for promotion
- Supplemental pay like allowance.
· Manage IT System & Infrastructure including Networking, Operating System, Servers and System Applications.
· Knowledge in handling and managing CCTV network cameras.
· Able to come up with best market practise on IT guidelines including IT Security Policies & Guidelines.
· Track & Monitor system logs and server performance.
· Apply with latest security updates, patches including anti-virus layering and hardening.
· Manage and troubleshoot day to day issues with LAN, Servers, Switches and Firewall.
· Manage server infrastructure guidelines & requirements including back-up and remote access.
· Keeping our IT Compliance to our Client’s and BNM’s Standards.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma Information Technology or equation.
· At least 1 year working experience in the related field.
· Must be conversant in English & Bahasa and able to communicate at all levels.
· Good Interpersonal skill and able to work independently.
· Applicants should be a Malaysian Citizen.
Kindly message (ws) or call 010-3525858 for interview session.