HRA- Human Resources and Administration – KUALA LUMPUR
To be responsible for the full spectrum of human resource functions which encompass but are not limited to compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management, employee engagement, talent management, succession planning, maintaining employee records, and general office administration support.
- Drives strategic HR improvement initiatives and new program rollout consistent with strategic direction.
- Partner with the line manager to take a proactive and consultative approach in all HR-related matters.
- Drives HR key performance indicators and management reporting.
- Ensures all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; Conducts and analyses exit interviews; recommends changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling and disciplining employees.
- Ensures compliance with local employment laws and regulations.
- Leads the overall competency assessment to set the formula for the annual rewarding system, in order to ensure staff retain and gain a high performance as set, as well as to be the result of salary increase and bonus.
- Executes organisational events and celebrations such as employee recognition events and holiday parties.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to management.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Maintains and updates databases, records, documentation, and files.
- Manages emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information systems (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
APPLY AT :- MyJobStreet – Online Job Application