Account Executive – PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
- Attractive Yearly Bonus & Salary Increment
- Working 5 days a week
- Able to work immediately
- Prepare full sets of accounts, handling & monitoring on account payable and account receivable & collections.
- Responsible for daily accounting duties and ensuring accounting records and systems comply with the Company’s policies, accounting standard systems comply with Company’s policies, accounting standard procedures and related statutory and tax requirements.
- Support in month end close procedure with timely and accurate recording.
- Compute taxes owned, prepare tax returns and ensure prompt payment.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and available funds for investment and stock purchasing.
- Reconciling Statement weekly, across all company accounts.
- Reporting daily report to Accounting related activities to Director including Book Keeping.
- Reporting to management on variances from established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Liaise with bankers on the banking facilities (BA, TT, etc).
- Monitor leave and medical claim, handling in payroll functions, EPF, Bonus, Leaves, Tax etc.
- Any other accounting duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, IFAS, Auditing
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
APPLY AT :- MyJobStreet – Online Job Application