Office Services Executive – KUALA LUMPUR
- Member Firm of Baker & McKenzie International
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities and Training
- High Performing Firm and Fast-paced Environment
Reports to: Office Manager
Description: To assist the Office Manager in carrying out overall office administrative matters, so as to maintain and develop an excellent working environment.
- To maintain office areas, fixtures and fittings.
- To maintain and purchase office equipment.
- To ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- To maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- To assist in arranging food and beverages for meetings and events.
- To assist with the renewal of service agreements for office items, insurance, and road tax for company vehicles.
- To maintain and update contact lists.
- To update information to the office Intranet as and when required.
- To maintain and update new joiners / staff movement information to OMNIS, Staff Directories and Intranet.
- To maintain and update the office map with staff movement / workstation movement as and when required.
- To develop and maintain a filing system.
- To assist with the preparation of reports.
- To submit and reconcile expense reports.
- To process payments for contractors and suppliers.
- To process claims for dispatch and driver.
- To liaise with the building management on matters related to visitor’s permit.
- To apply for building and office access card for new employees.
- To receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- To book travel arrangements.
- To cover front desk when necessary.
- To organize travel arrangements for visitors.
- To keep track and update of Travelers Information.
- To organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- To produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- To develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- To resolve administrative problems.
- To assist with the ad hoc projects when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required.
- Good communication and interaction skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong administrative skills, able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive, result-oriented, self-reliant and assertive.
- Possess a positive mindset and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy is critical and proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5381158&fr=49&jobId=5383504&job_id=5383504&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs&token=0~a44741a7-3722-48eb-8cd4-b51135cb15f3&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D