HR Officer – SELANGOR
- Friendly working environment
- Monthly employee engagement activities
- Festive goodies and staff purchase
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end process of employees’ group insurance plans such as providing support to employees on group insurance matters, administer and follow-through on employees’ insurance claims and payments.
- Administer employees’ health and medical outpatient claims within the employees’ entitlement.
- Assist in all payroll related matters and processes with the aim to process full payroll cycle accurately.
- Verify all documents submitted by employees for accuracy and completeness. Resolves inconsistent/inappropriate/incomplete data.
- Manage internal and external HR related inquiries and requests.
- Keep up to date with the latest company policies and procedures.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities as and when required.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information.
- Maintain physical and digital personal records.
- Perform any other HR-related administrative duties and tasks, under direct supervision following standard procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Detailed, accurate and organized
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate in both oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be independent and able to work with minimum supervision
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business, Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of human resource administration experience preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5379773&fr=49&jobId=5382118&job_id=5382118&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs&token=0~3800dd20-5ac2-4421-be9f-e07b9fd21eb7&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D