Personal Assistant to CEO – KUALA LUMPUR
- Positive learning environment & to build intrinsic motivation
- Passionate and Open Minded Culture
- Career paths encompass varied forms of career progression
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO, including booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
- Organize and prepare meeting materials and presentations for the CEO.
- Take notes during meetings and follow up on action items as needed.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Conduct research and prepare reports as directed by the CEO.
- Provide reports for senior management as required.
- Any other duties relevant to the needs of the organisation and as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives. (Fresh-graduate are welcome to apply)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS contribution
- Annual Leaves & Medical Leaves
- Medical Claim & Optical Claim
- Attractive yearly increment & performances bonus
APPLY AT: https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5376909&fr=49&jobId=5379255&job_id=5379255&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs&token=0~6b0ca2c3-eab9-44c3-93a6-ae4183e4e5bc&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D