Sports Advisor -Part Time (Decathlon Penang) – GEORGE TOWN
- Sportive Environment
- Career Progression
- Comprehensive Benefits
The Worlds Largest Sports Retailer is recruiting passionate sports people-At Our Decathlon Penang Store at Gurney Paragon-Opening Soon!
LOVE SPORT? CUSTOMER FOCUSED? LOOKING FOR A RETAIL CAREER WITH A DIFFERENCE?
IF YES, THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!
As a Sports Advisor, your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’. From a friendly and professional welcome through to a quick and easy payment process, your role is to always deliver a 5 star shopping experience. Decathlon heavily invests in the development of teammates so that those who want to build careers within the business are able to flourish within their roles. Whether you’re a student looking for a part-time role, or perhaps someone looking for a complete career change, Decathlon can cater for all.
We are recruiting for our Mountain, Team Sports, Water Sports, Fitness,Wheels Sports and Running Department!
- Welcome customers in a professional manner
- Fully commit to the satisfaction of every customer and determine a suitable solution for every situation (returns, complaints, checkout etc.)
- To know the technical features of Decathlon products and user benefits to offer customers appropriate products and services, regardless of whether they are in range
- Develop the network of customers both in store and online, to know them better and establish a personal relationship
- Pass on sports passion and help customers discover new sports.
- Improve and develop customer information by encouraging the subscription/registration of loyalty card to customers
2.To Decathlon Malaysia
- To know the ambition of the department and take action with the team to achieve it
- Promote innovation and sports experience in store
- Boost Decathlon Malaysia best sales by using resources and commercial tools
- To put together the layout in store in accordance with implantation principles and guideline
- Produce high-quality implantations based on Satisfied Customer Family (FCS)
- Maintain the layout with good facing to make customers satisfied
- To make sure that stock is accurate and available by using the automatic replenishment system
3.For Safety of People and Goods
- Enforce basic safety and security standards in the departments
- To know and enforce the preventive and operating guidelines regarding fire safety and evacuation procedures
4.Development and Complementary Skills
- Participate in training, develop the training skills and become a trainer
- Students are encouraged to apply or someone who is looking for a part time position.
- Per hourly rate RM13.56
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia(written and spoken) are essential. Other languages are a plus.
- Minimum qualifications Bachelors Degree/Diploma is required.
- Who is customer- centric with strong sense of service.
- Who is Responsible, self motivated and adaptable in an agile environment.
- Who is Human-First with high level of demand and communications skills.
- Digitally Savvy
- Able to play as part of the team during the busiest times(weekends and holidays)
What you can expect?
Join a global organization of people who are connected through Sports
Competitive benefits and bonus system
Be apart of our exclusive Shareholding Program
Wide range of career opportunities locally and globally.
APPLY AT :- Job Decathlon Malaysia – Sports Advisor Part Time (Decathlon Penang)-All Sports Permanent contract