20 Jan Securities Services (Holdings) Sdn Bhd
Share Registrar Assistant Executive – KUALA LUMPUR
- Opportunities for career development
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Collaborative work environment
Share Registrar Assistant Executives are generally responsible for maintaining the share registry and all share registration work for public listed companies, which includes routine and corporate exercise work. This role also encompasses work in relation to the handling of virtual general meetings for public listed companies, which includes verification of participants, audio visual coordination and vote management, and scrutineering work.
Duties and responsibilities
You will play an important role in:
- Maintaining the Register of Members of public company clients in compliance with the Companies Act 2016, the Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and/or the rules of Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd, including the provision of public access to the Register of Members.
- Communicating with public company clients, shareholders, members of the public, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd, stockbrokers or financial institutions relating to the shares of public company clients.
- Processing and registering share transfers and the splitting and consolidation of share certificates.
- Advising on share registration matters in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercises involving the shares of the Company.
- Handling all corporate exercises including Bonus Issue, Rights Issue, Offer for Sale, Restricted Offer, Placement of Shares, Capital Distribution and Repayment, Capital Reduction, Sub-Division or Consolidation of Shares, Share Exchange, General Offer/Conditional Voluntary Offer, Compulsory Acquisition, Scheme of Arrangement, Debt Restructuring, Privatisation, Exit Offer, Mergers and Acquisition and others.
- Generating shareholders’ equity structure reports to the Board of Directors, Department of Statistics, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad or other regulatory bodies.
- Generating tailor-made reports to track share movement.
- Assisting in the management of Employees’ Share Scheme.
- Distributing dividends and other pay-outs to shareholders.
- Despatching Annual Reports, Notice of Meetings, Circulars and other documents for notification to shareholders.
- Preparing for and conducting virtual general meetings (AGM/EGM) including coordination of audio visual and live streaming work.
- Verifying and reporting on attendance at meetings of public companies, whether virtual or physical, and process shareholder votes.
- Acting as scrutineers for polling.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree. A qualification in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Systems or equivalent is of added advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Candidate fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin Speaking clients.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred although no working experience is required.
- Other requirements include good communication and inter-personal skills; candidate shall be meticulous with attention to detail, a fast learner who is able to work independently, is able to multi-task and is a good team player
- Ability to present to clients and be a project lead for virtual meetings are also of added advantage.
- Fresh graduates who are dynamic and willing to learn are also encouraged to apply. Occasional travelling may be required, depending on the client engagement.
- A good collaborative environment to work and grow individually and as a team player
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and challenges to prove yourself
- On-the-job training in a stable and established company
- Competitive salary with allowances and bonuses based on performance
Other benefits offered
- Medical and life insurance
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5232519&fr=49&jobId=5234837&job_id=5234837&s=10&searchPath=%2Fen%2Fjob-search%2Fjob-vacancy.php&token=0~bfc0db86-64e6-4eb8-b04d-801603d20d4f&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D