20 Jan Giga Sports Sdn Bhd
Senior Ecommerce/ Ecommerce Exec – SUBANG JAYA
- Birthday Voucher & Birthday Leave
- Extra leave ( Additional leave if PH fall on Sat)
- Career Development
E-Commerce Sales and Market Growth
– Overall Ecommerce work function, operation, budget and performance.
– Responsible for all on-site content in driving target traffic and overseeing optimization of the
onsite shopping experience to increase conversion rate
– Sales revenue growth for all online brands, channels both locally (Marketplaces and etc).
– Ensuring timelines and overall production, execution and accuracy of content across all brands and channels.
– Monitor sales performance, market trends from various dashboard and competitor activities and drive related capabilities that will lead to category growth.
– Monitor and analyse consumer data on platform and performance against traffic. Analyse campaign spend goals to grow brand ecommerce market share.
– Ensuring all Brand/product/channels rollout timelines, execution, update, and accuracy of content on all platforms.
– Ensuring relationship with marketplaces Key Account Managers and establish Joint Business Plan to grow sales on marketplaces.
– Work closely with Marketing Team for various content marketing activities. Work on Marketing calendars for online campaign for all platforms.
– Locate product pictures and upload new products and create contents onto MBT.com.
– Co-work on creating Sales admin work
– Ensure overall fulfilment process and highest consumer experience on all channels. Managing all brands customers enquiries, Facebook messenger.
– Ensure timely execution of promotions e.g. alignment of campaign calendars on various channels.
– Work Closely with various Brand Merchandisers on stock forecasting, OTB to improve the overall fulfilment rate.
– Ensure all products information such as pricing, promotion, stocks level, layout, images, copywriting etc are up to date and available-to-sell.
– Work closely with Logistic Dept on operational tasks such as logistics-related matters with 3PL, Transporters (DHL/ Ninjavan) to ensure smooth running flow for the e-commerce business.
– Consolidate sales and marketing data for weekly reporting and monthly presentation
– Special or assigned projects with regional Ecommerce team.
– Responsible for laying out Ecommerce operation map on integration with 3rd party logistic, 3rd party transporter, OMS, ERP.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5250088&fr=49&jobId=5252406&job_id=5252406&s=10&searchPath=%2Fen%2Fjob-search%2Fjob-vacancy.php&token=0~bfc0db86-64e6-4eb8-b04d-801603d20d4f&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D