19 Jan Tradewinds Plantation Berhad
ADMIN EXECUTIVE TRADING & LOGISTIC – AMPANG
- Career development and opportunities
- Learn from the best people
- Diverse community
- Supporting the Trading and logistics department, by managing and delivering trading and Logistics activities through planning, coordinating, and executing trade and product initiatives, testing and measuring different approaches to messaging, creative, and targeting those which drive the best results and response.
- Execute trading and logistic activities that translate good margins for the company
- Conduct market studies, demand analysis, and trends and provide recommendations on market direction and growth opportunities.
- Liaise with buyers, refineries, shipping agents or owners, relevant government agencies, and external parties to ensure logistics and operational activities are carried out effectively.
- Monitor and evaluate market conditions to minimize CPO trading risk.
- Monitor risk management of trading positions and related exposures
- Analyze/forecast price trends of CPO when required
- Alerts on news in the market and daily news report
- To work closely with the other department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company and any other cross-functional partner needed.
- To assist the Head of Trading and Logistics to prepare reports and periodic updates as needed.
- To perform all duties, responsibilities, and accountabilities as the Admin Executive for the Trading and Logistics department, as may be assigned by the management from time to time
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5248724&fr=49&jobId=5251042&job_id=5251042&s=10&searchPath=%2Fen%2Fjob-search%2Fjob-vacancy.php%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIgu_-ysDS_AIVwQ5yCh1SsA9kEAAYASAAEgJo7PD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%5Bc%5D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao%26utm_content%3D%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~7763b74c-42cd-4749-8be3-5281bd3b2a29&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D