23 Sep Nestlé Malaysia
Engineering Executive – Shah Alam/Subang
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for an Engineering Executive who will implement, coordinate and supervise the maintenance and improvement of the factory’s plant and equipment building and land excluding electrical equipment and instrumentation in order to ensure that the factory’s production targets can be met
A day in the life of…
- Ensures that the Production QMS and HAACP SOP’s are flawlessly executed, trouble-shoots and resolve line quality deviations for maintenance and equipment. In case of a major quality defect, he is able to effectively take prompt and corrective action in all the areas of Engineering to minimize the impact of failure.
- Routine Maintenance & Line Engineering : Manages all routine maintenance by setting up priorities to ensure the implementation of AMM schedule (PM 03) and equipment feed up by product. He is also responsible for the control of the production line routine M&R budget. He trouble-shoots and resolves line-engineering deviations, including resolving ‘routine’ breakdowns. He identifies and brings in needed assistance from Engineering Department in a timely manner to minimize impact of failure.
- Following prescribed guidelines, he controls materials, labour, General Factory Overhead (GFOH) and M & R usage variances.
- Coaches, trains, and motivates the MDT1 teams in the achievement of Q, S, C, P targets.
- Maintains good work discipline with fitter and operator. He formally appraises the performance his fitter at least on an annual basis.
- Develops his staff and conducts training, including identification of training needs.
- Maintains industrial harmony and ensures compliance to all Labour Laws.
- Implements SHE SOP’s, and participates in identifying and resolving potential safety environmental hazards for SHE.
- Represents all MDT1 teams at the MDT2 level. He tables ideas for Continuous Improvement (C.I.) from MDT1 teams at MDT2/3 level.
- Participates in the implementation of C.I. projects, under the guidance of the Production Manager.
What will make you successful
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a production environment, preferably in food manufacturing or consumer goods industry.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering
- Analytical skills in Problem Solving.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5116948&fr=49&jobId=5119247&job_id=5119247&s=10&searchPath=%2Fen%2Fjob-search%2Fjob-vacancy.php%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIj6Tjq7iq-gIVhjUrCh1lZAHzEAAYASAAEgJE9_D_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao%26utm_content%3D%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2Bmalaysia&token=0~350108fe-52ec-4b1f-b0fa-2fd4adda9b69&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D