Purchasing & Admin Executive – Subang Jaya
We are currently seeking Purchasing and Administration support to join our expanding team as a Purchasing and Admin Executive. As the government pushes for increased solar power utilization across the country, SimpliSolar is well poised for exponential growth of the industry and we are aggressively expanding our market coverage and in search of suitable candidates who are young and experienced and with high learning agility to join our Team.
Key activities & responsibilities: –
- Responsible for purchasing, shipping and administrative functions
- To source, negotiate, close orders with suppliers and expedite delivery of materials.
- To review the existing procurement processes and implement continuous improvement where necessary to ensure costs are monitored, reviewed and controlled within the company’s budget.
- Manage, monitor & keeping track of inventory levels to review advancement or delay of purchase requested delivery date
- To prepare purchase order, coordinating local and import shipment
- Assist to prepare shipping documents, track orders for the import shipments and liaise with freight forwarders & warehouse to ensure timely delivery.
- To assist in general administrative works
- To maintain proper filing system and ensure traceability of documents.
- Assist in daily operation and answering Incoming calls.
- Pleasant personality, presentable and able to interact well with people as well as communication across different departments
- Any other ad-hoc tasks such as general sales enquiries, etc, as and when required by the management
Qualification & experience:-
- At least 2 years working experience required (Experience in construction industry will be an added advantage)
- Required language(s): English, and Bahasa Malaysia
- With basic working experience and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently
- Mature, honest and trustworthy
- Those can start work immediately will be added advantage
- Office hours Monday – Friday (8.30am – 6.00pm)
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5059135&fr=49&jobId=5061434&job_id=5061434&s=10&searchPath=%2Fen%2Fjob-search%2Fjob-vacancy.php%3Fgclid%3DCjwKCAjw6MKXBhA5EiwANWLODKOhw6t_cDvAuk50ty8gz6Q1RJxr912oq6RVj5NdIl_8lj61bQ18tRoCwM8QAvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao%26utm_content%3D%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2Bmalaysia&token=0~765795d6-4b0a-4651-844f-81ec4462017e&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D