HR RECRUITEMENT SPECIALIST – SELANGOR
· Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using variety of channels
· Creating social media content or conducting events (local events, workshops, meetups, open day, etc) to generate quality leads in recruiting.
· Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
· Conducting interviews and reference checks
· Reviewing & updating job descriptions regularly
· Manage staff recruitment and appointment as per relevant policies, procedures, business rules and processes.
· Maintain an accurate and up-to-date recruitment register and repository of resumes.
· Execute the advertising of vacancies through appropriate advertisement channels in a timely manner to support effective recruitment activities.
· Effective and efficient coordination of recruitment activities including the set-up of selection committee, administration of resume, arrangement of shortlisting meetings and interviews, etc.
· Coordinate the submission of relevant pre-employment documentation and effectively manage queries from prospective staff.
· Organise the filing of personal file for new staff in a systematic and timely manner.
· Provide effective candidate management to facilitate a smooth on-boarding experience for new staff.
· Conduct effective one-to-one briefings for new staff on broad HR matters as per on-boarding process.
· Effective liaison with hiring managers and relevant units to ensure smooth on-boarding experience for new staff.
· Facilitate the collection of all relevant pre-employment documentation in a timely manner to ensure efficient and seamless processing by other HR sub-units.
Issuance and renewal of contract
· Ensure accurate preparation and issuance of contract of employment based on the business process and approved templates.
· Manage staff contract expiry, follow-up with relevant stakeholders and initiate contract renewals in line with the relevant business rule and processes.
· Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders on the contract management processes including academic contracts.
· Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other relevant course;
· Great attitude, able to meet deadlines and detail-oriented;
· Good time-management and organizational skills – ability to multitask and prioritise daily tasks;
· Experience in conducting different types of interviews (phone, online and face-to-face);
· A critical thinker and possess good stakeholder management skills;
· Has strong sense of responsibility and accountability towards delivery and tasks assigned;
· Independent and able to perform in a fast-paced working environment.
Salary Package : RM5,000 + Commission
Apply At :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5059707&fr=49&jobId=5062006&job_id=5062006&s=10&searchPath=%2Fen%2Fjob-search%2Fjob-vacancy.php%3Fgclid%3DCjwKCAjw6MKXBhA5EiwANWLODKOhw6t_cDvAuk50ty8gz6Q1RJxr912oq6RVj5NdIl_8lj61bQ18tRoCwM8QAvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao%26utm_content%3D%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2Bmalaysia&token=0~765795d6-4b0a-4651-844f-81ec4462017e&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D