HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Supervising day-to-day administrative work. Example office administration and organizing the maintenance of office supplies equipment & vehicles, stationary, PPE and, etc
- Implement office standards, policies, and procedures and ensure staff compliance.
- Source for competitive vendors and negotiate for the best rates on products and office supplies sourcing
- Provide support and management services to various divisions effectively.
- Assist in ad hoc company events as and when needed.
- Maintain admin records and handle filing system
- Liaison with external parties on HR & admin matters, e.g., Statutory bodies, building maintenance contractors, office equipment vendors, etc.
- Executions of administrative tasks. Utility bills, purchasing or etc
- Monitor HR department asset list
- Liaise with the local authorities and government departments for labor and admin-related matters, etc.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Perform meal arrangements for production operators on a daily basis
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, training, and seminar.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Able to generate related instruction (SOP)
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Responsible for contract workers’ management
- Responsible for Hostel management
- Responsible to produce quality reports and presentations
- Responsible for training & development & ISO 9001:2018 documentation
- Responsible for facility management.
- Responsible for COVID-19 management.
- Other HR & Admin-related tasks are assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Possess at least Certificate/Diploma in HR, Management related.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in Human Resources.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and any relevant software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin language speaker.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, and able to work under pressure.
- A self-starter, initiative, independent & possess a high level of confidentiality.
- A team player with a good attitude.
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Solid organizational and Time-Management skills — Managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Preferable can start work immediately
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignment assigned by the Superior or Management as and when required.
- Good communication skills & a team player with a good ability in working with other people.
- Computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Conversant with both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Report writing in English.
- Good analytical skills, able to see problems & recommend sound solutions.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to read & comply with departmental procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Keen on continuous improvement.
PHYSICAL & MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Physically fit, agile, and able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Possess good eyesight with or without spectacles
- Effective visual, aural, oral, tactile & ambulatory abilities
- Medically fit without major health issues or chronic diseases
APPLY AT:- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job-search/job-vacancy.php?utm_campaign=my-c-ao-[c]_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=&utm_term=jobstreet%20malaysia&pem=google&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_viWBhD8ARIsAH1mCd6IWCTOpClPgzbwwmbFfUkBI3jJK9aQvMc0dxo-SFgcOk6_ka_51dgaAn6VEALw_wcB