Senior Electrical Engineer (Seri Kembangan)
- Preparation of engineering design report, calculation, drawings, specification, in compliance with department, project, utility and industry requirements and standards.
- Lead front-end design and detailed design for interconnection switchyard, power plant substation, and power infrastructure including transformers, cables, breakers, and power factor correction equipment.
- Verification and review of design, calculation, drawing, and simulation work of engineers and drafters in project.
- Prepare tender specification, tender document, tender evaluation services in tendering process.
- Represent company at client, design team, progress, and periodic site inspection meetings throughout the course of the design and construction stages of the project, and to provide advice to resolve technical issues.
- Provide construction schedules for projects.
- Prepare reports to clients and project manager on progress, delays, defects and rectification measures during construction works.
- Prepare authority submission documents to local authorities/utilities concerning system and interface requirements.
- Leads and conducts value-engineering studies of alternative design approaches.
- Collect system data from client, utility, suppliers, manufacturers and subcontractors for power system modelling.
- Perform system studies such as load flow, short circuit, power factor correction, power system protection, etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power System Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in electrical design as a consultant engineer
- To have own transportation (car).
- Have completed feasibility, detailed design, and periodic construction inspection of electrical power plant and/or building services projects.
- Experience of designing electrical power transmission and/or distribution system
- Good proficiency in English & Bahasa Malaysia (written and oral).
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work as a team member and to clearly communicate required outcomes for accurate implementation
Submit your resume and other related attachments to email@example.com