Graphic Designer- Executive – RM2300 – RM3300
Job DescriptionAt Be Strategic, we guarantee you’ll have problems to solve – You’ll be expected to create and contribute to our ever-evolving processes.
The work isn’t easy. It’s challenging. It’s ever-evolving. And there’s plenty to go around. We need an intelligent, creative Graphic Designer with the flexibility to turn on your heels when priorities change, the thoughtfulness to do what’s in the best interest of the team, and the desire to always produce your best work. We do what’s right for the client, not just what’s easy. And that’s what makes our jobs gratifying. We are a fast-growing agency, and that means we’re agile. We’re able to try new things and experiment. Failing isn’t ideal, but we celebrate discovery, learning, and evolution. Basically, we need someone who’s willing to work really hard and doesn’t get discouraged when a project is going off the rails. So if you’ve got grit and even more hustle, please continue reading… Objectives of this Role
- Help the team create pixel-perfect creative assets that meet the requirements of digital design, while using all brand elements—typography, layout, color, iconography, illustrations and photography
- Be able to develop, articulate and execute an existing or new brand that’s still evolving, ensuring that all assets adhere to the visual style and branding guidelines.
- Comfortably vary graphic elements, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Explore new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work with writers, creatives, strategists and independently to conceptualise, develop and produce stunning visuals for every platform, including traditional and digital media
- Visualise ideas from big picture initiatives all the way to end-user acceptance
- Translate a client’s brand into stand out work
- Work with project managers to ensure deadlines are met
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Minimum 1- year professional designing experience with portfolio of work
- Strategic thinker with ability to create and express emotive, storytelling and creative output
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Compentency using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Competency in After Effects, and Premiere Pro is a plus
- Digital, social media or content marketing
- UI / UX design
- Web design
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
Be Strategic Sdn. Bhd.
Suite B-10-5, Plaza Pantai,
No. 5, Jalan 4/83A, Off Jalan Pantai Baru,
Pantai Dalam, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.