- To be a key member in the group vendors and development/partnership program.
- Evaluate suppliers- develop list of potential suppliers, visit suppliers facilities as required, ensuring right suppliers are selected and meeting performance expectation.
- Development of savings opportunities and benchmarking of industry Standards and practices to identify quick win opportunities.
- Achieve continuous cost reduction by facilitates cost down projects and tracking session with various internal Department and ensure each project assigned is completed within the time frame.
- Analysis of procurement spends and supply base to establish suppliers per procurement category.
- Analysis of supply markets to identify potential suppliers and market trends.
- Suppliers selection- Reviews and negotiates supply quotations/ Contracts, analyzing cost structure and other terms and conditions.
- Support new product development inclusive component sourcing, RFQ, quotation cost analysis, Material planning, MRP system maintenance (SAP).
- To ensure that components are obtained at the lowest cost consistent with Company’s requirements for Quality, Delivery, Service and Environment (QCDSE) & regulation compliances.