- Regular hours Mondays – Friday
- Education support
- Flexi allowance and Medical
- A fun and supportive environment with work / life balance
- 5 days a week
- Career growth opportunity
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Purpose of the position
To provide high level administrative support to all areas of the business and be the first point of contact for all clients, coordinating job bookings, client queries and maintaining the internal portal.
Responsibilities & duties
- Manage and maintain “Notepool.”
- Responsibility to action all job bookings and client queries received via telephone, email or through our internal portal, ensuring that all information is accurately entered in the project and task prior to assigning to a staff member.
- Provide quoting, contract and project management administration support to the management team and staff.
- Provide administrative support to the management team and staff when required; Including (but not limited to) diary and calendar coordination, coordination of system related issues, advising clients of job status updates, requesting additional information from clients etc.
- Manage switchboard, directing calls and taking messages when necessary. Manage call queue and call wait times as required.
- Schedule and monitor all site related tasks and daily management of site job flow (as required).
- Process online payment from clients when required
- Responsible for report writing (directed by Team Leaders), for site inspection reports and any other company reporting requirements.
- Monitor/ coordinate quality control systems with documented procedures for soil technicians/ engineers as required.
- Regularly maintain and order stock and equipment for site department.
- Regularly maintain office supplies and stationary.
- Respond to site related queries and direct site technical questions as required.
- Create new users and companies, and amend client specific information in the system when requested.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and social media material for the company.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Please submit resume and indicate expected salary for consideration.
- Good working knowledge of corporate administration practices
- High level of English communication skills, strong in both written and oral
- Understanding of administrative document management processes
- Advanced MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills
- Strong computer skills and understanding of systems (IT & Corporate)
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Ability to deal with busy, high pressure situations
- Good procedural development/ creation
- Confidence in communicating on all levels
- Good time management skills