Finance (Assistant Manager)
- Preparing of Company Full Set of Accounts and ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Manage and handle year end audit and tax queries (direct and Indirect tax).
- Preparing of Management Reporting and Cost Analysis Report.
- Preparing Company budget and forecast.
- Handling Procurement and Contract functions.
- Creating solutions to financial challenges by applying financial knowledge.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks that assigned by Superior.
- Preferable candidate with Degree in Accounting and/or professional or related qualification.
- Candidate must have minimum 8 years of related working experience.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. (Excel, Words and Power Point)
- Candidate must have good knowledge in Accounting.
- Candidate must have high degree of initiative.
- Candidate must have good analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, proactive and able to cope with tight deadlines.
- Candidate with knowledge of SAP B1 would be an additional advantage.
- Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be able to communicate well in Bahasa Malaysia and English, both verbal and written.