Human Resource Manager – MYR 3,000 – MYR 6,000
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department.
- Perform variety of employment related functions to ensure employee compliance with company policies and ensure the company compliance with employment law.
- Responsible in recruitment process including job advertising, involve in screening and interviewing candidates.
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent of labor laws.
- Perform monthly payroll preparation, SOCSO, overtime claim and ensure it is done accurately and on time.
- Responsible in executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all department.
- Draft and update of documents such as Job Description, employee handbook, performance appraisal, SOP, policies, and other HR related documents.
- Maintain employees leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employee’s attendance/absenteeism and report to Director.
- Staff’s disciplinary, misconduct investigation and grievance handling.
- Organizing and leading staff activities to foster good working relationship among employees.
- Monitor staff performances.
- Responsible for a spot check at staff hostel.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current.
- Weekly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievance they may have.
- Responsible in monitoring company’s properties.
- Responsible in training, find appropriate training for staffs and also submission of HRDF claim
- Training staffs to follow SOP company.
- Any other duties as when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Own transport required.
- Able to travel from outlet to outlet