HR Senior Executive – MYR 3,500 – MYR 4,500
1. Maintains the work structure
– Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
– Responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures
– Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
– Recruitment process from interview to offer letter
– Recommending CEO/Directors on candidate selection
– Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the company
– Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
– Prepare and update Organization Chart
– Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system
– Keeping past and current records.
– Establishes and maintains department records and reports
2. Maintains a pay plan
– Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
– Scheduling and conducting job evaluations
– Pay budgets
– Recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
3. Staff Performance
– Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
– Monitors the staff’ discipline and appraising job results.
– Hearing and resolving staff/crew grievances
– Counseling staff/crew
– Report to management and provide decision support
– Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
– Keep records and ensure all annual leaves, MCs, medical claims or etc not exceed the maximum limit
4. Offshore crew Assessment
– Create appraisal or assessment form
– This is use for promotion, incentive or to employ for another project
5. Employee Benefit/Rights
– Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
– Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
– Prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures;
– Performs benefits administration
– Recommending benefit programs to management
– Directing the processing of benefit claims
– Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance/ SOCSO carrier
– prepare any HR letter/doc for crew/staff as needed
– Person In Charge if there’s any issue regarding HR matter with Government Officers
– Person in charge for UBS System
– Review reports before proceed to bulk payment
– Determines payroll liabilities
– Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
– Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures reporting needed changes.
– Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
– Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required (on tender matters)
Salary for office staff:
– Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
– Updates payroll records by entering changes in UBS Payroll software and Excel sheet
– Prepares reports by compiling summaries salary payments
– Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
– Perform data entry, recording, printing and filing duties
– Ensure the detail tally with UBS report
– Upload payment in Bank System
– Print and distribute staff pay slips
– Prepare payment incentive summary employee monthly KPI & FR
– Prepare crew expenses report on monthly basis
– Prepare crew cost report on monthly basis
– Prepare budget salary for all locations
– Any report requested by Finance department on payroll related matters
– Prepare report to LHDN (yearly), report for bonuses, and yearly salary report
– Tender purposes – regarding crew salary, crew details & crew certificates
– In charge for MLC Audit process on registration & renewal