ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – MYR 2,900 – MYR 4,060
Job Description :
- Verify and manage the supplier/subcontractor’s payments, ensuring the timely verification of invoices and processing of payments.
- Communicate with suppliers/sub-contractors on accounting issue.
- Process the monthly material deduction and back-charges & ensuring that they are verified in a timely manner and properly recorded in the company’s accounts.
- Prepare payment vouchers, petty cash vouchers, and accounts payable & maintain copies of payment vouchers, invoices, correspondences and other financial documents.
- Cooperate with other departments on preparing accounting documents.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, government authorities and bankers
- To assist with financial year-end audit and closing of accounts.
- Perform other ad hoc assignment as and when required.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferable good accounting background.
- Fresh Graduates is encourage to apply
- Proactive, fast leaner, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be added advantage.