Talent Acquisition Executive (2 years of experience/ FMCG/Immediate starter) – MYR 2,500 – MYR 3,500
Fandbee Shared Services Sdn Bhd is a shared services/ support function for food business of Lee’s Frozen Food Sdn Bhd (Food Distribution) and Lee’s Fandbee Sdn Bhd (Food Retail) where we supply food essentials such as frozen meat, dry good and dairy products.
What will you be doing?
- You will oversee end to end talent acquisition activities that includes sourcing, talent attraction, interviewing and offering process.
- Partner with diverse levels of hiring managers to understand their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Derive creative sourcing methods to engage and attract the best talents.
- Conduct thorough interviews and phone screens to assess professional skills and culture fitment.
- Build a robust pipeline of qualified candidates for future hiring purposes.
- Build a positive candidate experience at every juncture of the hiring process.
- Contribute towards Fandbee’s employer branding and university engagement initiatives.
- Coach and collaborate with members of the talent acquisition team.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals.
- Proven experience and ability to design, adapt, and deploy international recruitment standards to transform the quality of hire for Fandbee’s
- Skilled in branding initiatives and university engagement activities
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player when required
- A combination of internal and agency/executive search experience is preferred
- Must possess excellent written and spoken business English communication skills.
- Prior experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
- Good business acumen and strong awareness on different roles within corporate and commercial industries.
What We Offer:
- A vibrant team
- Flexible working hours
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and Career Advancement