Implementation Commissioning Engineer – SELANGOR
- Responsible to installation works of industrial water treatment plant at site based on specifications from Project Planning & Design
- Responsible for implementation and commissioning of the industrial water treatment system
- Assist during site inspection by local authority plant owners and contractors
- Responsible to ensure organization Safety, Health & Environment requirements are been adhered at site
- Minimum Diploma in Chemical / Process / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in Process control is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Site Safety & Health will be an advantage
- Good leadership, good computer knowledge, excellent interpersonal communications and highly motivated.
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport with a valid driving license
- Minimum 2 years of site work experiences
- Willing to travel extensively (Compulsory)
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens
- Full-Time position(s) available.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.