Accounts/Administrative Executive – MYR 2,000 – MYR 4,000
- Able to handle full set of accounts and other accounting-related tasks.
- Reconcile company balances, generate P&L, balance sheet, and payroll.
- Prepare company tax computation and liaise with external auditors.
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets for all operating units and departments of the organization, reviewing balance sheets, examining budget deficiencies, and forecasting budgeting trends for future consideration
- Perform monthly and annual accounting tasks, such as reconciliations of bank accounts and other closing processes
- Manage current and future tax payments, including Sales and Service Tax (SST) submission and reporting
- Assess the company’s financial status with sound knowledge and provide recommendations for corrective actions or potential development of the organization
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with auditors, tax agent, bankers, and related business associates
- Assist in other financial tasks or relevant responsibilities assigned by Management
- Preferably fresh graduate specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent is required for this position
- Familiar with the latest accounting standard and reporting requirement, including tax submission and reporting
- Possess strong finance technical skills and cost consciousness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Mandarin language skill is preferable for liaising with Mandarin speaking associates and partners ( not mandatory)