- Proven working experience as HR Executive
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with Malaysia’s Labour Law.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Conduct annual performance review & appraisal process.