Recruitment (1 Position):
- Involves in quarterly and yearly manpower planning and expansion, recruitment plan, cost & budget.
- Handle recruitment process in job posting, selection and interview arrangement.
- Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with job advertising agencies on job advertisements time, date and cost.
- Conducts interview up to Executives levels. Arrange interview for Management levels. Prepare Letter of Appointment for selected candidates.
- Build talent pool and pipeline through social media, interact with external people and appropriately on the social media account.
- Manage on any assigned recruitment related project such as career fair, salary market survey.
- Conducts exit interview up to Executives levels. Arrange exit interview for Management levels.
- Updates organization chart, headcount report, new hire and resignation listing.
IR& ER(1 Position):
- Industrial Relations expert representative for the company. Provide advice to Business Leaders/Managers on IR/ER strategy, policy, and processes, e.g. consultation requirements, management of compliance, grievance/disciplinary procedures etc.
- Responsible for consistent and fair handling of resolving grievances, Code of Conduct complaints & disciplinary measures.
- Working with Legal in managing of reconciliation of labor cases with Labor Department.
- Investigate disciplinary issues and to recommend appropriate disciplinary action including issuing Suspension and/or Show Cause letter, Warning letter, and other related disciplinary actions.
- Involved in conducting Domestic Inquiry including conduct an investigation, schedule the event, identify company’s witnesses, interviewing witnesses, collect information and data, identify Board of Inquiry, prepare exhibits files and taking minutes.
- Provide counselling service and guide employees regarding company policies and procedures.
- Managing foreign worker administrative job such as register/ renew/ terminate FWCMS, Insurance, process of visa for cancellation or endorsement, arrange for FOMEMA Check-up and etc.
TRAINING & DEVELOPNENT(1 Position):
- Develop training plan, organize training and training cost.
- Conduct Orientation Program for new employees.
- Coordinates and liaise with external consultancy from on employees training needs and arrange training schedules for employees.
- Manage HRDF application and funding claims
- Assist in conducting Training Need Analysis for all departments and prepare monthly & yearly training plan
- Prepare training bond , upkeep training related documents and files
- Develop and facilitate effective induction / orientation programs for new employees.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS(1 Position):
- Responsible to update personal records into HR system and timely maintenance of personal files to the highest level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- To support in managing medical and insurance benefits administration.
- Handles monthly payroll and OT, Service Point calculation.
- Check and monitor employees’ attendance and report to Manager for absenteeism if found.
- Responsible for payroll processing, administration and assist in preparing payroll reports
- Prepare and submit the relevant monthly documents and payments to EPF, SOCSO and Inland Revenue Department, as per statutory guideline.
- Prepares correspondence letters – offer letters, appointment letters, promotion and or increment letters, confirmation letters, acceptance of resignation letters, employees’ verification letters and etc.
Requirements and we look for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Human Resources Development or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience, Food & Beverage industry is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of HR Processes and Policies, as well as strong understanding of local Employment legislation.
- Knowledge on ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management System) is an added advantage
- Proficiency in RYMNET system is an added advantage
- Good organisational and analytical skills; able to work in a fast paced environment with quick turn-around results
- Able to work independently, good team player with effective time management skills